Thursday 7 August 2014

Gorgeous Family Portrait Session




Hello!

A week or so ago I attended a photo shoot of this beautiful family - I feel honoured to have been asked to take these photo's to celebrate the arrival of their third child, baby Tahli!



I met this family around a year ago through our children's school. Although we have only known each other a relatively short time, I feel I have known this family for years. We have shared so much over the past year and it is lovely to see how our children are growing and engaging in the world.


Parenthood is such a journey with so many highs and lows, but there is nothing more rewarding than being a parent and enjoying the personalities of our children develop and thrive!


Our boys are thriving at school and growing in confidence everyday. Miss 3 and a bit is full of spunk!




If you would like to book your own child or family portrait sitting - contact me here via email, via my Facebook Page or via my Website! 


Remember our Winter Warmer Promotion is still running - you could receive a FREE Christmas Mini Session - check out the details here!



Until next time …. Happy Snapping!

Larissa x

No comments:

Post a Comment