Tuesday 21 October 2014

Celebrating 50 years! Beautiful couple still so much in love!

I have had the absolute pleasure and honour to take celebratory portraits for this beautiful couple to celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary!


Like many families, this lovely couple have endured many challenges and heart break during their lives, as well as many wonderfully happy times and memories! Together however their obviously strong bond has meant that their marriage survived the bumps, pot holes and a particularly large mountain that life has thrown at them and their family!


I was first introduced to this family many years ago now as one of my dearest friends married into the family. From my first meeting all those years ago, I have always been welcomed and met with open arms! This couples generosity and kindness is obvious.


The children of this couple are fantastic individuals and I'm so pleased that I have been able to get to know their children (and grandchildren!) and be a part (albeit small!) of this lovely couples lives.


I enjoyed hearing some of the stories about their lives - their wedding day, first home, the home they are in now, their amazing garden, the birth of their 4 children and a very tragic loss. I heard about their children and what they are doing now, how proud they are of their grandchildren and how much they are looking forward to seeing their son and his family in Cairns this Christmas (and I'm particularly jealous of this!)


Doreen and Peter - congratulations on 50 years of marriage - you should both be very proud of all you have achieved in your time together and it is lovely to see you so happy together. Thank you for allowing me to share this special time with you!


Until next time …..

Happy Snapping
Larissa x

2 comments:

  1. Thats so sweet - 50 years and they look madly inlove in the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so sweet - 50 years and they look madly inlove in the photos.

    ReplyDelete